1.19.2011

Sweatshirt Re-do

I love sweatshirts.
I buy too many sweatshirts.
I hang on to sweatshirts after they shrink.
What's a girl to do?

Re-fashion it!

My current favorite sweatshirt is this JAZZ beauty.


So... a simple snip of the sleeves.  A simple snip of the hood. And HELLO new sweatshirt!  I've done this to a few of them now.  Even a few have retained their hoods.
This Soggy Dollar sweatshirt has special meaning to me.  I got this when Honeybee and I went on our first trip as a couple to the Virgin Islands.  Soggy Dollar is a incredibly popular beach bar on an island in the middle of the ocean.  You dock your boat out off shore and swim in.  It's like you see in magazines.  

Now I can keep hoarding sweatshirts without any guilt.

Ignore the dirty mirror.  My maid hadn't come to clean in a few days. Oh wait, I'm the maid.

No comments: